Purchasing a high-quality keyboard can offer several advantages, depending on your specific needs and preferences. Here are some reasons
- Comfort : High-quality keyboards often come with ergonomic designs that promote comfortable typing and reduce strain on your wrists and fingers. These keyboards might include features like adjustable tilt angles, wrist rests, and key layouts designed to minimize typing fatigue.
- Durability: Premium keyboards are typically built with higher-quality materials and manufacturing standards, making them more durable and capable of withstanding heavy usage over time. This can result in a longer lifespan and better value for your investment.
- Typing Experience: A better keyboard can provide a superior typing experience due to factors such as key responsiveness, tactile feedback, and reduced noise during typing. This can lead to improved accuracy, speed, and overall satisfaction while typing.
- Customization and Features: Many high-end keyboards offer customizable features such as programmable keys, customizable RGB lighting, and dedicated media controls. These features can enhance your productivity and allow you to tailor the keyboard to your specific needs.
- Gaming Performance: Gamers often look for keyboards with features like anti-ghosting, fast key response times, and customizable macro keys. A high-quality gaming keyboard can improve your gaming performance and overall experience.
- Wireless and Connectivity Options: Premium keyboards may offer advanced connectivity options, such as Bluetooth compatibility, allowing you to connect to multiple devices wirelessly and switch between them seamlessly.
- Productivity: For professionals who spend a significant amount of time typing, a high-quality keyboard can contribute to increased productivity and reduced typing-related discomfort.
Epomaker TH80 Pro
The latency of the Epomaker TH80 Pro is too high for competitive gaming, but it’s excellent for more casual gaming in any genre. It has great build quality and is available in a range of stock Epomaker or Gateron Pro switches. We tested this keyboard with Epomaker Flamingo switches which are very lightweight and have very short pre-travel providing an extremely sensitive and responsive-feeling gaming experience.
Impressive build quality.
Good latency for casual gaming.
Companion software compatible with Windows and macOS.
Latency is too high for competitive gaming.
Can’t see key legends in darkened rooms.
|Package Dimensions||35.99 x 18.21 x 5.41 cm; 1.33 Kilograms|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|Special Features||Ergonomic, Volume Roller, Backlit, Hotkeys and Media Keys, Customizable Display Keys|
The Logitech Signature K650 is a decent office keyboard. The built-in palm rest and incline settings keep you comfortable while you type and the rubber dome switches inside the boards are quiet to use. It also has legends for both macOS and Windows systems and modes for full compatibility with either operating system. Also, it comes with a Logi BOLT receiver, so you can use one receiver to connect with this keyboard and a compatible Logitech mouse, or you can pair it with a device using Bluetooth.
Fairly low-profile and built-in wrist rest.
Has both macOS and Windows key legends.
Very quiet to use.
No Bluetooth multi-device pairing.
Rubber dome switches feel mushy.
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Product Dimensions||45.7L x 19.3W x 2.4H Centimeters|
The Dell KB216 is a good office keyboard. It has good ergonomics as its low-profile design means you don’t have to bend your wrists too sharply upwards to reach the keys. The rubber dome switches are very quiet and unlikely to bother anyone around you. That said, the build quality is mediocre, and the overall typing quality is only satisfactory as the switches feel a bit mushy and require moderate force to actuate. The keys also wobble a bit while typing, especially some of the larger keys, including the Spacebar and Shift keys.
Low-profile design makes it comfortable to use without a wrist rest.
Mediocre build quality.
- Compatibility: Chrome OS, Windows
- Connectivity: Wired
Language / Layout: QWERTY, QWERTY UK, QWERTY US
Use: PC / lp
some more options you have pleace check it
Disclosure : This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission.